The Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow is a cloud-based centric app platform connecting business users, third-party contacts (customers, suppliers, third-parties, ....) and systems, to enhance collaboration and productivity, and is currently available as a freemium offering.
Its features include built in cloud collaboration and communication features such as presence, click-to-call from desk phone, multimedia conference and more.
- Secure hybrid business cloud solution enabling end users, suppliers and customers to collaborate and communicate.
- Suitable for small and and multinational organizations,
- Capacity to integrate with business applications.
- Available from any device: desktop (PC/MAC and Web) or smartphone (iOS and Android).
- Connectable with ALE OXO Connect and OmniPCX Enterprise products
- Connectable with 3rd party installed telephony system (3rd party IP PBXs, TDMs, ...) from different vendors.
- Priced per user and pay per use in conference in 3 flavours:
- Rainbow Essential : Free of charge version for small teams, or anyone who wants to try RainbowTM for an unlimited period of time (no SLA)
- Rainbow Business for teams and businesses ready to make Rainbow the center for their projects and business communications, with guaranteed uptime.
- Rainbow Enterprise includes all services from Rainbow Business plus collaborative multi-party services, office tools integrations (Microsoft Office integration) and premium services to administrators.
- Optional Service Rainbow Conference charged on a price per minute per connection basis to add to the three offers: for Instant and meet me PSTN conferences created from within Rainbow.
- Collaboration services
- Multiple platforms (Desktop, Web, iPhone, Android)
- User self-enrolment and profile management
- Search engine
- Contacts, contact groups, guests management
- Conversations management
- Chat (1 on 1, group chat)
- Presence information
- Voice and video calling, screen sharing - 1 on 1
- Call history
- Team collaboration (bubbles)
- File sharing, storage
- Microsoft Outlook plug-ins, incl. contact search
- Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online calendar information
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory contact search
- Hybrid services (telephony services)
- Business phone control
- Phone presence
- Basic call control (call, answer, release), call logging
- Caller identification, contact search
- Advanced call control (up to 3 participants), call forwarding
- Voicemail (notifications, call)
- Microsoft Skype for Business connector
- Management services
- Company administration and control
- Custom company logo, custom company banner
- Digital Help Center (FAQ, knowledge base, proactive comm., production notes)
- SLA and help desk